Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)
Data science is a method for transforming business data into assets that help organizations improve revenue, reduce costs, seize business opportunities, improve customer experience, and more. This course is designed to meet the increasing demand for professionals who can manage both Business and Data Science aspects by analysing data and extracting valuable insights for decision making.
The subject of Data Science encompasses important disciplines like Statistics, Mathematics, and Programming. Artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies including deep learning, reinforcement learning, neural networks, etc. are the pillars of data science. They apply this knowledge to uncover solutions hidden in the data to take on business challenges and goals.
- A sound understanding of dynamics of industry, government and global business specific knowledge and expertise in business information systems.
- Learn to use IT management skills to help improve business efficiency and sharpen a company’s competitive edge.
- Build to help tomorrows business managers to get equipped for digital transformation, plan strategically and redesign business secure operations as well as establish business processes and direct digitalization in big and small companies.
- IT Systems / Business Analyst
- Social Media Specialist
- IT Project Manager
- Systems Designer
- Business Systems Designer
- Business and Systems Analyst
- Business Data Analyst
- Digital Advertising / Marketing Analyst
Courses and Content Delivery
The following are the courses during B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science).
|Required CoursesProgramming for Problem SolvingObject Oriented Design and ProgrammingData StructuresDiscrete Mathematical StructuresComputer OrganizationTheory of ComputationOperating SystemArtificial IntelligenceDesign and Analysis of AlgorithmsDatabase Management Systems and Data WarehouseLanguage ProcessingSoftware EngineeringComputer NetworksData Analytics and MiningWeb Technologies|
|Focused CoursesStatistical ModellingDigital MarketingBig Data and Business AnalyticsMachine Learning|
|Elective CoursesBusiness Management SystemsBusiness IntelligenceHuman Resource ManagementOrganizational BehaviourFinancial & Cost Accounting ModellingMarketing Research & ManagementIntroduction to Innovation, IP Management and EntrepreneurshipNeural Network and Deep learningPredictive AnalyticsAdvanced Social, Text and Media AnalyticsInformation Retrieval SystemScalable Systems for Data Science|