ABOUT TRAINING & PLACEMENT
Chebrolu engineering college has an independent Training & Placement Wing, committed to provide all possible assistance to it’s students. It is headed by an experienced and qualified Training & Placement Officer and ably assisted by Training & Placement Coordinators. The Wing ensures that maximum number of students secured placements in reputed National & Multinational Companies. Special Training is provided for Placements from 2nd Year onwards in various areas like Soft Skills, Group Discussion, Aptitude, Coding Skills etc. We can proudly say that more than 90% of the eligible students get placed every year, this year more than 300 students got placed an annual salary ranging between 2.5 lakhs to 8 lakhs.
To empower students to make life long, responsible and meaningful choices in a global and dynamic world.
The College has an exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus/off campus placement opportunities to the students. The Centre provides pre-placement training in Soft skills, Aptitude and domain specific training to all the years of students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements. T&P Dept. has inhouse well qualified and experienced 8 no. of dedicated trainers to take care of the students skill and employability intensively. The centre facilitates students to face interviews & get jobs of their choice. More than 100 top and well established companies across the country/abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment. Every year more than 90% of students from all the programs are being placed.
The College has a Centre for Student Services and Placement, which gives personal and career counseling to the students. The idea is to enable students to effectively cope with life at College as well as in their career. One of the major objectives of the centre is to help students in obtaining internships and placements in reputed companies across various industrial sectors. Assistance is also provided to students in procuring higher education opportunities. The College offers special coaching for GATE, TOEFL, and GRE to its students. They are also encouraged to present technical papers at seminars in other colleges with a view to improving their research and presentation skills. Also, during the last few years, several personality development programs have been conducted by experts from industry.
Chebrolu Engineering College has been consistently improving its placement record with more than 60%
students being placed in various reputed organizations. The Training and Placement(TAP) cell plays a
pivotal role in building the career of aspiring engineers enabling them to hone their skills in order to reach
their desired goals. Our industry-institute interactions have been instrumental in getting some of the
renowned MNCs to the institute and conduct on campus recruitment drives.
Chebrolu Engineering College maintains good relations with corporate houses and other prestigious
institutions being a perfect host for educationists and entrepreneurs. Our placement team works round
the year to ensure successful and respectable placements with esteemed organizations.
TAP Cell believes in combining the three facets that together spell success - Ability, Motivation and
To strengthen one’s forte in today's ever challenging technical world, engineers require exemplary
technical expertise combined with effective inter personal skills.
Increasingly recognized by recruiters for its abundant talent pool and excellent facilities, placement
process aims to match the requirements of recruiters and the aspirations of students.
The objectives of TAP Cell are :
• To place final year students in respectable organizations through campus recruitment.
• To provide industrial training to students during their course of study.
• To organize lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance,
entrepreneurship and personality development.
• To provide information and assistance to students regarding opportunities for self-employment and
job opportunities in India and abroad.
• To provide opportunities for higher studies in India and abroad.
• To prepare students for competitive examinations like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, GATE, CAT etc.
Responsibilities of TAP Officer :
• To facilitate, co-ordinate and administer training programs for UG and PG students.
• To prepare annual calendar for training, up gradation of skills for UG and PG students.
• Enhancing placement segment by arranging FDPs, Seminars, workshops and Internship programmes.
• Creating a stand-alone facility for placements, specialized in making MOU with industries.
• Creating SOP and policies for placement and training.
• Networking with major employees in companies and relationship building.
• Creating database for companies and students.
• To coordinate with other engineering colleges and educational institutions for resource sharing in the
field of training needs.
• Assist, guide and support HR Practices and participate in CII,NHRD and HMA Conferences / Seminars
to promote HR Practices.
• To be a wonderful counsellor and coordinator.